2017 State of the Industry – Walls & Ceilings
This report details industry professionals’ outlook on the walls and ceilings industry as a whole and includes an analysis of costs, training, sources of inefficiency, and issues facing the industry.
Why Order this Report?
This report details industry professionals’ outlook on the walls and ceilings industry as a whole and includes an analysis of costs, training, sources of inefficiency, and issues facing the industry. Quantitative information on sales and numbers of employees are included. This report also gives industry-watchers, analysts, and planners insight into key factors facing the industry and professionals’ opinions about those issues.
Who Should Read this Report?
Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Construction, Planning, Sales, Project Management, and Operations in the construction industry, including those who provide tools, training, equipment, and services to the industry.
Objectives of this research are to identify:
- Influential factors and key challenges facing the industry
- Change in product sales for 2017 and into 2018
- Company information including number of employees and gross annual 2016 sales
- Demographic profiles of walls and ceilings professionals
- 259 online surveys were completed with active, qualified, domestic subscribers to Walls & Ceilings whose companies’ primary business is in contracting or dealing/distributing
- Data collected May 15 – 29, 2017