2018 Equipment Trends Study – Candy Industry
Nut allergies. Diabetes. Obesity. American’s nutritional concerns are having a huge impact on candy consumption, and therefore, of course, on candy manufacturing.
Out of stock
Why Order this Report?
Nut allergies. Diabetes. Obesity. American’s nutritional concerns are having a huge impact on candy consumption, and therefore, of course, on candy manufacturing. What equipment is currently being used in the candy industry? Will that change with planned equipment purchases? How are those decisions being made and by whom within the candy industry? Information on current plans and projected trends in candy industry equipment is critically important for business, operational, and strategic planning. Whether you are within this industry or a supplier to this industry, this report will help you understand where the industry stands now and how that might change over the next three years. Types of equipment, changes in spend, information sources, as well as important factors in the equipment evaluation process are documented in this report.
Who Should Read this Report?
Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Planning, Sales, Manufacturing, Business Development, Product Development, and Operations in candy manufacturers and distributors, as well as those who supply equipment to support the candy industry.
Objectives of this research are to:
- Provide detailed information about equipment purchases in the candy industry.
- Understand how industry professionals are involved in buying, specifying, recommending, and evaluating equipment.
- Understand types of equipment and ingredients being used and purchased.
- Determine current and expected equipment purchase plans for the next three years.
- Understand current purchase behavior for ingredients.