2018 Fleet Study – Beverage Industry
This report details current expenditure plans for Logistics and Fleet Management equipment services in the beverage industry. Additionally, the report explores beverage industry experience with maintenance costs and repairs, including major reasons for downtime. Current beverage industry perceptions about the effectiveness of incentives for green and safety technology are also included.
Why Order this Report?
Who Should Read this Report?
Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Logistics and/or Fleet Management in Beverage manufacturers and/or distributors, as well as Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Finance, Planning, Sales, Manufacturing, Business Development, Product Development, and Operations in companies who supply logistics and fleet management systems and equipment to the Beverage industry.
Objectives of this research are to determine:
- Number and type of vehicles companies currently use/manage
- Number and type of vehicle purchases planned
- Maintenance costs
- Causes of downtime/repairs
- Fuel reduction strategies
- Effectiveness of current incentives to adopt green and safety technology
- 92 online surveys were completed with active, qualified subscribers of Beverage Industry, whose purchase involvement is in logistics/fleet management
- Data collected July 16 – 30, 2018