2018 Power Tools
The overall purpose of this study is to understand industry professionals’ power tool usage, brand awareness, brand familiarity, brand preferences and purchasing behaviors
Why Order this Report?
The overall purpose of this study is to understand industry professionals’ power tool usage, brand awareness, brand familiarity, brand preferences and purchasing behaviors for the following categories of power tools:
- Power drill/drill driver
- Hammer drill
- Rotary hammer
- Demolition hammer
- Drain camera/cleaning machine
- Duct camera/Infrared camera (HVAC)
- Circular Saw
- Reciprocating Saw
The CLEAReport also provides in-depth analysis, actionable results, and usable recommendations.
Who Should Read this Report?
Vice presidents, Directors and Managers of Engineering, Planning, Sales, Business Development, Human Resources and Operations in the plumbing and mechanical systems as well as construction industry, including those who provide or manufacture tools, training, equipment, and services to the industry.
Objectives of this research are to identify:
- Which brands of power tools are most used by industry professionals?
- What kind of relationship do industry professionals have with power tool manufacturers?
- Which attributes are most important when deciding which power tools to purchase?
- Where do industry professionals get product information, and where do they purchase Power Tools.
- Online surveys completed with professionals that frequently use and/or have purchase influence over power tools and are active, qualified subscribers to Plumbing & Mechanical, Floor Covering Installer, Roofing Contractor, Reeves Journal, Restoration & Remediation, Snips, Stone World, The NEWS, Tile Magazine, Walls & Ceilings or myCLEARopinion panel members.