2018 Restoration & Remediation
The report details market trends for the restoration and remediation industry in terms of plans to purchase tools and equipment, sales trends, current portfolio of restoration and remediation tools and equipment, as well as perceived goals and challenges in the industry. This report also gives industry-watchers, analysts, and planners insight into key trends within the industry, as described by professionals in the field. Brand awareness, usage, and preference are included.
Why Order This Report?
- Air Movers/Blowers
- Water Extraction Tools
- Drying Systems
- Antimicrobials & Disinfectants
- Mold Stain Removers & Inhibitors
- Smoke/Soot Removers
- Job Management Software
- Air Scrubbers
- Ozone Generators
- Hydroxyl Generators
- Moisture Meters
- IR Cameras/Thermal Imaging
- Particle Counters
Who Should Read This Report?
- Current usage of and future purchase plans for restoration and remediation tools/equipment and chemicals
- Type of work handled by businesses and expected increase/decrease in revenue from specific areas
- Share of budget spent on equipment, chemicals, technology and other related products
- Sustainability initiatives taken by businesses, if any
- Sourcing and selection criteria for tools and equipment purchases
- Brands most used, purchased, and preferred
- Online surveys to be completed with active, qualified subscribers to print, digital and/or eNewsletter of Restoration & Remediation, who belong to a restoration/remediation contracting firm or are indoor environmental professionals.
- Data to be collected June 2018