Clear Seas Research Dashboard
Clear Seas Research Dashboard
Clear Seas Research regularly conducts custom, syndicated, editorial, and internal research. We then aggregated the answers and put them into an interactive dashboard to view the results. You received the link for your dashboard from your market research contact.
We generally create dashboards with four goals in mind:
- Utilizing Clear Seas Research Dashboards enables your team to act fast on your customers’ experiences. Your Dashboard displays your customer’s expectations, preferences, and feedback all in one spot.<.li>
- Build a regular feedback system, quickly access your target audience’s expectations, and take corrective action to improve your customers’ experience.
- Focus on maximizing your brand’s preference and empower your marketing and sales team to highlight the strengths of your brand based on customer feedback.
- Automate actions based on feedback.
- Make more informed decisions about your brand.
We have segmented all plots into various categories. Click on any category to see the available plots. Your brand’s audience answered several questions in a survey. We then aggregated their answers. We present their responses graphically on each plot.
For every plot we see in our dashboard, we see five elements.
1) The category name of the plot is the top line on each plot.
2) The name of the plot is the subtitle, or second line, in each plot.
3) The actual plot appears with data from your survey.
4) Below the plot, you will see the exact Question text.
5) The last line is the sample size and the year of the data for each question. The number is black when you have over 30 responses, and the number turns red when the response number falls below 30. Click on filters to find out why.
Below the ‘Select Plot’ nav, you will see a ‘Select Filters’ nav option. These filters allow you to segment your RPP responses based on several demographics.
For example, if you would like to see how “females” answered a specific question:
1) Navigate to the plot you would like to see
2) Open ‘select filters’ on the left side
3) Select the box titled ‘females.’
Your plot will now display how females answered this specific question.
You may select more than one filter for any plot – there is no limit.
Note that, on occasion, the ‘sample number’ at the bottom of the plot may turn red. When the sample number turns red, this indicates that we did not receive enough responses from your selected filter to say they represent your target audience confidently. Therefore, in this situation, use caution when interpreting the plot.
Also, suppose the sample number turns red. In that case, you may select additional “filter” selections to add more respondents to your plot, and the number will eventually turn black as you add more sample.
- Clear Seas staff cleans, analyzes, and visualizes your data for online viewing.
- Display your data, analysis, and insights.
- Clear Seas Research Dashboards have fast runtime with low space complexity.
- Embed your Dashboards on any site for internal usage or external.
- Most importantly, Clear Seas Research Dashboards are affordable. No private equity. No stockholders pushing the price up artificially.
- Clear Seas prizes data security over all other attributes and adheres to a strict, proprietary policy over how data is handled, stored, cleaned, analyzed, and displayed by customers’ goals and objectives.